Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Carers in Bedfordshire
0300 111 1919 (Office)
Suite K Sandland Court
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire
- We deal with the following groups
- Carers, former carers and people experiencing memory loss/ dementia
- Opening Times
Bedford office (address above)
8.30am - 5pm
Sea Cadet HQ
4 Station Road
9am - 5pm
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Community Care, Consumer, Debt, Discrimination, Employment, Family Law, Housing
- Level of service
- Service offer varies in different Boroughs
- We deal with the following other services
- Parent Carers: Accessing education, healthcare and school transport for children with disabilities and/or additional care needs. Challenging EHC decisions (casework and representation up to and at tribunals) accessing carers assessments.
Hospital Patient Discharge back to home or into residential care: Advice with ongoing casework.
Memory Navigation Service deliver a range of services to help people living with dementia, and carers, to understand the condition and maintain their wellbeing.
- Outreach Services Available
PQASSO Level One
- Referral Procedures
- Extra Services
0300 111 9090 Memory Navigation Line (available 11.00 - 13.00 week days)
- Telephone advice
- 0300 111 1919
8.30am - 5pm
- Face-to-face advice
- Drop-in, appointments and home visits
- Other information
- Carers in Bedfordshire strive to identify and support all carers of family and friends. We will enhance their health and well-being by offering specialist support according to their needs and wishes.
We will ensure carers’ voices are heard and respected in the development and delivery of all services.