Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Bromford
01525 862802 (Main office)
01582 476840 (Central Bedfordshire Council Offices)
26, The Stable Block
- E mail
- Organisation status
Not for Profit Organisation
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- Public in general and vulnerable people
- Opening Times
9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (Silsoe office)
9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (Central Bedfordshire Council offices)
No disabled access in Silsoe, but access is available at the Central Bedfordshire Council Offices.
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Housing, Other
- We deal with the following other services
- We provide advice and information on adaptations to home, disability issues, energy efficiency, general family services, care services, education issues, general financial issues, transport and travel as well as work or volunteering.
The service aims are to promote and increase the independent living skills of vulnerable people in Central Bedforshire and prevent the loss of accommodation and/or homelessness. By providing preventon related advice and support via our transformed multi tiered service, customers are encouraged to develop life skills and address barriers preventing them from living independently in the Community.
- Outreach Services Available
Central Bedfordshire Council Offices
High Street North
Bedfordshire LU6 1LF
- Referral Procedures
We accept referrals from other agencies and also provide a drop-in service at our offices as well as appointments and home visits.
- Extra Services
We provide free drop-in services around the Central Bedfordshire area.
- Telephone advice
- We provide advice over the telephone
- Face-to-face advice
- We provide advice in face-to-face interviews
- Other information
- We also promote social inclusion through signposting to other services and assisting in developing customer's self-confidence and social skills. The service is available to customers who are: aged 16 and above and living in any housing tenure. People at risk of losing their home, are homeless, living in temporary accommodation, or moving on from supported housing or custody to independent living.