Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: The Learning Partnership
01234 851154 (General use)
01234 853201 (Advice line)
Calibration House, 1 Sunbeam Road
Woburn Road Industrial Estate
MK42 7 BZ
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire
- We deal with the following groups
- The scope of the service available by the Learning Partnership through its project work and Information, Advice and Guidance includes all client groups apart from younger people.
- Opening Times
9.00am - 5.00pm (week days)
No disabled access
- Areas of law on which we give advice
- Level of service
- We are specialists in Information, Advice and Guidance on careers and learning
- We deal with the following other services
- We provide other services through project work, potential opportunities to access funded support (area of topic and eligibility depends on the project).
Established in 2000, The Learning Partnership is at the centre of a network of 150 wide ranging learning providers and organisations in Bedfordshire and Luton - all involved in developing or delivery learning to their staff, volunteers or to local people across our local area.
Promoting a culture of lifelong learning and enacting a philosophy of partnership, we aim to identify gaps in learning provision and lobby to secure funding for additional learning activities that benefit local communities, ultimately contributing to individual and community social and economic prosperity.
As an honest broker we continue to offer to hold contracts, project manage and quality assure partneship activity. Our success is measured by the number of partnership activities we can generate and the variety of providers, large and small, that we are able to involve in delivering new and innovative learning opportunities.
Learning is for life, and at The Learning Partnership we want to see more adults entering learning. We remain convinced that lifelong learning has enormous social and economic benefits. We'll continue to work with partners to improve access and widen participation to learning, ensuring that all partners are delivering the types of provision that individuals and communities require.
- Outreach Services Available
Ofsted grade 2 results
- Referral Procedures
We accept referrals made by another agency
- Extra Services
- Telephone advice
- We provide advice/information on the telephone
- Face-to-face advice
- We provide face to face advice through appointments made with our organisation
- Other information
- Through NCS delivery we have Polish speaking advisors. Through the National NCS service there is a language line that can help people get into work and learning Tel: 0800 100 900