Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Mayday Trust
01234 347061 (Office)
01234 266063 ((Fax))
Stephen Ross House
1-3 Ashburnham Road
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire
- We deal with the following groups
- Homeless people
- Opening Times
9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Debt, Employment, Housing, Other
- Level of service
- Information and signposting for housing / homlessness related issues
- We deal with the following other services
- Mental health issues; disability issues; work or volunteering; equality / human rights issues; general financial and health issues. .
Mayday Trust operates Supported Housing schemes in Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Warwickshire. We provide specialised support, life-skills training and accommodation for vulnerable adults. We support people who find it difficult to manage everyday living and need help or support in developing those skills.
Clients include young people leaving care, those with moderate learning difficulties and recurring mental health problems, victims of abuse, ex-offenders, those with a history of substance misuse and victims of family breakdown.
- Outreach Services Available
- Referral Procedures
Telephone to make a referral
- Extra Services
We also offer advocacy services, general support services and practical support services to our clients.
- Telephone advice
- During office hours
- Face-to-face advice
- We do not provide advice / information in face-to-face interviews
- Other information
- If translations services are needed we use a language line telephone service.