Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Money Advice at St Andrew's
07599 618602 (Advice /Information line)
St Andrew's Church Centre
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- All members of the public
- Opening Times
9.30am - 12.30pm, Thursday morning
6pm - 7.30pm, Thursday evening
- Areas of law on which we give advice
- Level of service
- General advice and information on Benefits. Debt advice with case casework.
Money Advice at St Andrew's gives impartial and confidential advice to people affected by debt.
- Outreach Services Available
Q-Cas Silver level
- Referral Procedures
Telephone to make a referral.
- Extra Services
- Telephone advice
- Yes, at any time. Messages left will be answered as soon as possible and hopefully within 24 hours.
- Face-to-face advice
- Advice provided through appointment but if someone drops-in we will try to give them some initial advice and make another appointment for them.
- Other information
- Money Advice at St Andrew's is a church-based and funded service but it is NOT evangelical and we will not try to encourage our clients to attend services or pray with us: neither does it restrict its volunteers to practising Christians.