Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Citizens Advice Biggleswade
01767 601368 (For appointments)
01525 402742 (For appointments)
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- We deal with all members of the public
- Opening Times
9.30am - 2.30pm, Monday to Thursday - appointments only.
Sandy Health Centre is open on Mondays 9.30 - 12.30 only
Stotfold Town Council is open on Tuesdays 10.00 - 1.00
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Community Care, Consumer, Debt, Discrimination, Employment, Family Law, Housing, Immigration
- Level of service
- Benefits casework is carried out for clients accessing the home visiting service
Biggleswade Citizens Advice Bureau is a local independent charity providing free and confidential advice covering a wide range of problems. Main issues are debt, benefits, employment and relationships, but trained volunteers also offer help on consumer, housing and other matters.
- Outreach Services Available
Sandy Health Centre
Sandy SG19 1JQ
Outreach Home Visiting Service (Accessed via the appointment lines)
AQS Quality Mark - General Help level
- Referral Procedures
Ring for appointment
- Extra Services
- Telephone advice
- No telephone service available
- Face-to-face advice
- Advice given by appointment only. Home visits are available.
- Other information
- Services are free of charge and there is access to an interpreting service.