Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Citizens Advice Dunstable & District
01582 661384 (Advice line)
01582 725673 (Appointment line for Caddington Doctor\'s Surgery)
01582 867692 (Appointment line for Tithe Farm and Parkside Neighbourhood Centres)
76 High Street North
- E mail
- via website
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- All members of the public
- Opening Times
10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.00pm - 3.30pm, Monday (main office)
10.00am - 1.00pm (telephone line only) and 1.00pm - 3.30pm, Tuesday (main office)
10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.00pm - 3.30pm, Wednesday (main office)
10.00am - 12.30pm, Thursday and Friday (main office)
Caddington Doctor's Surgery - fortnightly 9.15am - 12.30pm. Please see website for dates.
Tithe Farm Neighbourhood Centre and Parkside Neighbourhood Centre - Fortnightly 9.15am - 12.30pm. Please see website for dates
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Community Care, Consumer, Debt, Discrimination, Employment, Family Law, Housing, Immigration
- Level of service
- General advice given on all issues. Debt advice with casework service
- We deal with the following other services
- We also offer advice on adaptations to home, disability issues, energy efficiency, general family services, general family services and legal issues, tax issues, care services, education, general financial issues and transport and travel.
We provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. The CAB values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. The service aims to provide the advice people need for problems they face and to improve the policies and practises that affect people's lives.
- Outreach Services Available
Caddington Doctor's Surgery - telephone 01582 725673 for an appointment
Tithe Farm Neighbourhood Centre and Parkside Neighbourhood Centre - telephone 01582 867692 for an appointment
CLS quality mark - general advice with casework in debt
- Referral Procedures
Telephone to make a referral
- Extra Services
- Telephone advice
- Telephone advice line available Tuesday 10.00am - 1.00pm and at other times when voluneer advisers are available.
- Face-to-face advice
- Advice provided through drop-in during office hours and by appointment.
- Other information
- We have access to a language line if necessary for interpreting services.