Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Hospice at Home Volunteers - Leighton-Linslade
01525 854713 (Main office)
PO Box 6414
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- Any person with a life limiting illness and their carers, friends and family. This person must have a GP based in Leighton Buzzard.
- Opening Times
Telephone to arrange a visit
- Areas of law on which we give advice
- Level of service
- We can signpost clients to appropriate organisations
- We deal with the following other services
- We provide general support, befriending and practical support services.
We provide a free, confidential voluntary service offering extra care to those living with life limiting illnesses and support to their carers in Leighton Buzzard, Linslade and the district. Our service provides an opportunity for clients to have someone to talk to outside of the family unit, or for their carers to take time out from their sometimes stressful and emotional roles.
- Outreach Services Available
- Referral Procedures
- Extra Services
We visit clients in their homes to offer them social support while giving carers the opportunity to go carry out other tasks.
- Telephone advice
- During office hours - although we do not strictly provide advice or information we can often signpost clients to other appropriate organisations over the telephone.
- Face-to-face advice
- We visit people in their homes
- Other information
- We do not provide clinical or personal care.