Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Bedford Borough Council Benefits and Community Welfare
01234 267422 (Main office)
01234 221797 (Public advice line)
St Paul's Square
- E mail
- Organisation status
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- All members of the public
- Opening Times
8.45am - 5.00pm,Monday - Thursday
8.45am - 4.45pm,Friday
9am - 1pm, Saturday
- Areas of law on which we give advice
- We deal with the following other services
- We offer advice/information on disability issues, energy efficiency, transport and travel.
Local authority dealing with Housing Benefits and Council Tax benefits as well as Council Tax issues and Non domestic rates.
- Outreach Services Available
Investors in People - louder than words
- Referral Procedures
- Extra Services
We are a local authority dealing with Housing Benefits and Council Tax benefits as well as Council Tax issues and non domestic rates.
- Telephone advice
- Telephone advice line available during opening hours.
- Face-to-face advice
- Drop-in during opening times. We also offer appointments for face-to-face advice. We visit people that are over 75, disabled or housebound to advise on all aspects of benefits including Disability Living Allowance and Attendance Allowance.
- Other information
- Language line telephone service available and some in-house interpreters.