Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Citizens Advice Ampthill
01525 402742 (Appointments)
01525 841217 (Appointments)
10 Bedford Street
- E mail
- Access via the website
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- All members of the public
- Opening Times
9.30am - 2.30pm, Monday - Friday (main office)
Sandy Northcroft Health Centre is open on Mondays 9.30 - 12.30 only
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Community Care, Consumer, Debt, Discrimination, Employment, Family Law, Housing, Immigration
- Level of service
- Benefits casework is carried out for clients accessing the home visiting service.
General advice given in other areas.
Ampthill Citizens Advice Bureau is a local independent charity providing free and confidential advice covering a wide range of problems. The main issues are debt, benefits, employment and relationships, but trained volunteers also offer help on consumer, housing and other matters.
- Outreach Services Available
Sandy Health Centre
Sandy SG19 1JQ
(Monday 9.30 - 12.30)
Stotfold Town Council (Tuesday 10.00 - 1.00)
Outreach Home Visiting Service (accessed via the appointment lines)
AQS quality mark - General Help level
- Referral Procedures
Telephone to make a referral
- Extra Services
- Telephone advice
- Telephone service available 10am - 1.30pm
- Face-to-face advice
- Face-to-face advice given by appointment only.
Drop-in service available at Sandy Health Centre on Monday mornings and Stotfold Town Council on Tuesday mornings.
Home visits are also available.
- Other information
- Services are free of charge and there is access to an interpreting service.