Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Luton Rights
01582 453372 (Office)
01582 451344 (Fax)
15 New Bedford Road
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire
- We deal with the following groups
- All members of the public
- Opening Times
9.00am - 5.00pm for Reception
Appointments available between 10.00am and 4.00pm
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Debt, Employment, Housing
- Level of service
- Employment law advice with casework service (only available for those that qualify for legal help); benefits, debt and housing advice with casework and representation service
- We deal with the following other services
- We provide information on other issues if attached to the main issue a client is seeking help with.
Luton Rights aims to provide free high quality advice, support, representation and advocacy focussed on Welfare Benefits, debt, Employment Law, Housing and Careers Guidance. Services are free of charge.
- Outreach Services Available
CLS Quality Mark - Specialist Level
- Referral Procedures
- Extra Services
We provide Enhanced IAG and Pre-Employment Training to help people back into work. We also provide a qualification conversion service.
- Telephone advice
- We do not provide advice over the telephone
- Face-to-face advice
- Interviews are via referrals from other agencies or through appointments. Home visits are available for those that are housebound through disability.
- Other information
- Luton Rights is currently involved with the Luton Advice Network. The project's main aim is to make advice services more accessible to the residents of Luton.
Interpreting services are available in Urdu/Punjabi, Bengali, Hindi, Polish and French.