Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: The Salvation Army
0845 521017 (Debt Advice Enquiries)
01234 329200 (General Office)
01234 329204 (Debt Advice Administration)
- E mail
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Debt Advice)
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- We aim to offer support to all who contact us. We offer specific specialist support to the homeless, children, families and the elderly.
- Opening Times
Office hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm. Activities run at various times.
Disabled access downstairs
- Areas of law on which we give advice
- Level of service
- We do not offer legal advice, but we signpost as appropriate.
Debt Advice with casework service
- We deal with the following other services
- We also offer the folowing: a Youth Inclusion Project, a Family Tracing Service for missing relatives and a Befriending Service
The Salvation Army is a Christian church and a charitable organisation. It seeks to add value to the local community by running programmes to meet the specific needs of the locality. Its programmes are open to all people.
- Outreach Services Available
The Debt Advice Service offers schools basic money management courses for pupils and parents.
The Children's Worker is available to lead school assemblies and classes covering social issues and the Christian faith.
PQASSO - working towards level 1
- Referral Procedures
Telephone to make a referral
- Extra Services
We offer Befriending services as well as practical support services.
Our programme of activities includes:
Junior Club - Mondays 6.30pm - 7.45pm for children aged 7 - 12.
Salvation Army Youth Inclusion project (based in Cauldwell), details from our Children's Worker - email: email@example.com, telephone 01234 329202.
Youth Club (Ignite) Fridays 7.00pm - 8.30pm - support for homeless people, Parents and Parent & Toddlers Group - Fridays 9.30am - 11.30 am.
Luncheon Club - please phone for details
Over Sixties Fellowship - tuesdays 1.30pm - 3.00pm
Community Coffee Mornings - Wednesdays and Saturdays 9.00am - 11.30am
- Telephone advice
- Telephone advice is possible but we prefer to meet people to discuss issues.
- Face-to-face advice
- For Debt Advice please telephone 0845 5210170 for an appointment.
- Other information
- The Church leader is Ian Loxley - email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone no: 01234 329205.
The Centre Coordinator is Kevin Sandford - email: email@example.com