Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Bedfordshire Rural Communities Charity - Community Agents Bureau
0800 039 1234 (Helpline)
01234 834936 (Office)
01234 838149 (Fax)
The Old School
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- Village and Community Agents can help anyone to access the services and support people need in both the rural areas of Bedford Borough and in some of the urban areas. The project which is funded by Bedford Borough is called Just Ask.
- Opening Times
9.00am - 5.00pm - office not open to public.
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Community Care, Housing, Other
- We deal with the following other services
- Feeling safer at home, becoming healthier, support for carers, transport options, joining a local group, finding a job, local volunteering opportunities, housing issues, or anything else
Village Agents can provide high quality information, promote access to services, and help people make informed choices. All services are free of charge.
- Outreach Services Available
Village Agents visit coffee mornings and other places where people meet to provide information and advice and promote healthy, safe living. This is one of the ways we are able to meet people and tell them what sort of things we can help with in order to provide individual support within the person's home in confidence
- Referral Procedures
- Extra Services
- Telephone advice
- Information helpline open 9.00am - 4.00pm (24hour answerphone service)
- Face-to-face advice
- You can invite your Village Agent to visit you in your own home, or you can talk to us by 'phone
- Other information
- Office is not open to public. If you live in a village in Bedford Borough, BRCC's Village Agents can help you access the services and support you need if you call free on: 0800 039 1234. All Village Agents are CRB checked and operate in the strictest confidence