Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: bpha - Money Advice Team
0330 1000272 (Pilgrims House)
01234 221229 (Fax)
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire
- We deal with the following groups
- BPHA residents
- Opening Times
9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday - Thursday, and Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm (Pilgrims House)
- Areas of law on which we give advice
- Level of service
- Debt advice with casework service and benefits advice with casework and representation service
- We deal with the following other services
- Education issues, volunteering opportunities and training
Provides a free fully comprehensive money advice service to all Bpha residents.
Service includes advice and assistance in relation to all debt and welfare benefit issues, including representation at appeals.
- Outreach Services Available
Investors in People
- Referral Procedures
Telephone to make a referral.
- Extra Services
Silver Surfers: BPHA offers computer clubs and courses run by volunteers to people of 50+.
Individually tailored employment Support to unemployed BPHA residents in Bedford to help them back into work. Referrals should be made to Peter Rayner on 01234 350795
- Telephone advice
- 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday - Thursday and Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Face-to-face advice
- Appointments are made by agreement at Pilgrims House.
Home visits are carried out in cases where individuals are unable to leave their homes.
- Other information
- Learning Network - Bpha offers learning/training opportunities to people living in deprived areas of Bedford Borough, with low or no basic skills to those who are economically inactive (not working). Interpretation services are available. A number of varied volunteer opportunities are available.
Contact: Janet Cook on 01234 791147 for more information.