Search for Agencies
This print out is © Bedfordshire Advice Forum
Agency Details: Citizens Advice Leighton-Linslade (CALL)
01525 373878 (Advice Line)
01525 374589 (Administration Line)
01525 371161 (Fax)
- E mail
- Organisation status
This agency is a registered charity.
- Regions Served
- We deal with the following groups
- All members of the public
- Opening Times
Monday 10am - 1pm and 4pm - 6.30pm
Tuesday 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
Wednesday 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
Thursday 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
Friday 10am - 1pm
For admininstration issues the administration telephone line is staffed Monday - Thursday 9am to 5pm; Friday 9am - 3pm.
- Areas of law on which we give advice
Benefits, Community Care, Consumer, Debt, Discrimination, Employment, Family Law, Housing, Immigration, Other
- Level of service
- General advice and information on all issues.
Money Advice casework available.
- We deal with the following other services
- We offer Financial Capability Training. We also offer advice and information on adaptations to home, disability issues, energy efficiency, general family services, tax issues, care services, education,equality and health issues and transport and travel
We provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. The CAB values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. The service aims:
- to provide the advice people need for problems they face
- to improve the policies and practises that affect people's lives
- Outreach Services Available
Patients of Bassett Road surgery can make an appointment to see one of our advisers at the surgery.
AQS Quality Mark, General Help Level,plus Casework in Debt
- Referral Procedures
No referral required - contact the office in person, by telephone or via the website.
- Extra Services
We offer advice by email.
Please use the Enquiry Form on our website at
- Telephone advice
- Telephone advice line available during opening hours.
- Face-to-face advice
- Drop-in during opening times.
Appointments not offered for initial visit but can be made for follow-up. Home visits can be arranged in exceptional circumstances.
- Other information
- We accept enquiries from clients who live or work in Leighton-Linslade and the surrounding villages in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Signing can be arranged with prior notice.